This page contains our flower delivery information. You can select from the following flower delivery options at checkout. If you’re not sure which option to select please contact us before placing your order
- Only available for flowers delivered within Coventry Ring-Road.
Standard Coventry Delivery
- CV1 Coventry C (Coventry City Centre, Gosford Green, Hillfields, Spon End, Coventry University)
- CV2 Coventry NE (Walsgrave, Wyken, Stoke, Bell Green, Wood End, Potters Green, Aldermans Green, Clifford Park, Woodway Park)
- CV3 Coventry SE (Binley, Whitley, Willenhall, Cheylesmore, Styvechale, Finham, Fenside, Stoke Aldermoor, Green Lane, Ernesford Grange, Binley Woods)
- CV4 Coventry SW (Tile Hill, Canley, Cannon Park, Lime Tree Park, Gibbet Hill, Westwood Heath, University of Warwick,)
- CV5 Coventry NW (Allesley, Allesley Park, Allesley Green, Earlsdon, Eastern Green, Whoberley, Mount Nod, Brownshill Green Chapelfields).
- CV6 Coventry N (Holbrooks, Coundon, Radford, Longford, Rowley’s Green, Whitmore Park), Hawkesbury
- CV7 Exhall, Ash Green, Keresley
Deliveries to the Rest Of The UK
- For all deliveries outside the Local Delivery areas listed above please select one of the UK shipping options when placing your order.
If you are in any doubt about which delivery option to select please contact us before placing your order
ADDITIONAL LOCAL Delivery INFORMATION
We provide Same Day Delivery throughout Coventry if ordered before 1pm.
We deliver locally between:
9:00am – 4:00pm Monday & Tuesday
9:00am – 5:30pm Wednesday to Friday.
9:00am – 2:00pm Saturday
If you have requested a delivery at a certain time we will try to accommodate that request or as near as possible to that time, but we cannot guarantee to fulfil your request as it depends upon the volume of deliveries we have on that day.
Should the recipient be out at the time of delivery a card will be left stating where the flowers have been left or our contact number if flowers have been returned to the shop?
We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered or are delayed due to incorrect delivery details.
Flowers sent to hospitals, schools, universities, military and business addresses will be delivered to a main reception or mailing room prior to internal distribution.
If you are sending flowers to a hospital, please check in advance that the hospital will allow fresh flowers to be delivered to the wards.
Delivery Direct To Funeral Directors
We will make sure your flowers will be delivered to the funeral directors at least 2 hours before the ceremony begins, please provide us with the name of the funeral director, the name of the deceased, and the time of the ceremony.